Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, March 15, 2014

retrosketches #106...


Hello sports fans! Sorry I am late - I have a migraine/head cold/allergy thing going on (for the second week) & Jeff is working overtime... so I have been trying to "mom" from the couch today. But at least the kids haven't burned anything down. Yet. Now that they are napping, I managed to get this typed up! But I know you - you're off playing & enjoying the day & haven't even noticed my tardiness - right?!?

When I plunder Laurie's blog for card sketches I ALWAYS hit gold!!! And this delightful card is no exception - nor her sample re-take... LOVE IT!


And here's the other DT samples...




Are you ready to ROCK it?!?

Things to remember:
  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, March 21st, 2014.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!
 

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this sketch and hope to play along again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fun sketch to play with and as always super inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you are feeling better now :) fab sketch and inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for a great sketch and wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch really inspired me this week. Love the DT makes too. Cx

    ReplyDelete