Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, February 22, 2014

retrosketches #101 / ROCKstar & SHOUTouts...

HAPPY SATURDAY!!! Thank you all so very much for joining in challenge #101!!! The entries for this sketch were just fabulous!!!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... I love the simplicity and the scrumptious match of pattern and embossing folder - and DON'T get me started on the colors - LOL!... LOVE!



And now for this gorgeous gallery - sorry I couldn't pick just nine - a BIG CONGRATS to all the newest SHOUTouts!!!

   
   
   

As usual, all the thumbnails are click~able! So click away and see the full projects!

I'll be back soon with the new challenge!!!

6 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! My first shout out! Thank you so, so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome picks! I couldn't pick just 12 HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You for the shout out Ariel!
    It is always so fun to play along ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I am so late to the game - I just saw this post! Thank you so much for the ROCKstar shoutout, Ariel! I'm so jazzed! :) It was so fun to play along for this sketch (and all other RS sketches!)

    ReplyDelete