Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, February 1, 2014

retrosketches #100!!!!

 

WOW - how did this happen? Our 100th Sketch!!!! WOOHOO!!! So, a couple years ago I look around at some of my crafty friends' blogs and thought - "I want to case that. And that. And that, that and that!" And I pretty much thought that every time I saw one of their cards. I thought it would be fun to just get a few people together for this venture and I am SO blessed that Kasia and Laurie have stuck with me this long - LOL! Thank you ladies from the very bottom of my heart - I love you gals!!!

And a big thank you to all of you who play along - YOU ROCK! Thank you for inspiring us and having fun with us! (And I love you gals, too!)

Purely by accident, it was my turn in the rotation, so today's sketch is based on this little card by me! Here is my re-take... and then to the FUN stuff!


Sooooo - did you guess correctly??? Our FABULOUS sponsor for our 100th Sketch is none other than....


How awesome is that?!? You can VISIT THEIR SHOP, and see for yourself all the fun and fantastic stamps and dies they offer! (I am quite smitten, I must say!) Jen Del Muro is offering a $15.00 (fifteen dollars) credit to our winner - YAY!!! She's a ROCKSTAR! Thank you SO MUCH Jen / REVERSE CONFETTI!!! I am also going to pick a random winner from all of our entries and give away $15.00 (fifteen dollars) as well! So that is TWO CHANCES to win!!! 

I invited their FAB DT to play along and am so honored to have them with us today... thank you ladies SO much! Your cards are gorgeous!!!




And from our DT...



I am also SO THRILLED to have Wanda Cullen joining us as our February Headliner!!!! She is SO SO awesome - I love her!!! And I know you will too!!!



Are you ready to ROCK it?!?

Things to remember:
  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, February 7th, 2014.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!
 

16 comments:

  1. Congrats on hitting 100 sketches! I know I've played along with many of them, even if I haven't finished in time to enter. Thank you Reverse Confetti for sponsoring this fab challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIG congrats on hitting this milestone Arielle!! You and the team always inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100 sketches - woohoo - Life has slowed down a little for me so hope to start participating again in these :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to my bff Wanda, YES she is amazing!

    congrats also to RS on 100...YAY..what a milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. here's to 100 more fabulous sketches! having a ball flashing the Reverse Confetti with your awesome sketch! thanks for having us join in on the celebratory fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 100 sketches! That's awesome - congratulations!!! Love this sketch and can't wait to see all the entries.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! 100 is a wonderful milestone! Thanks for the great sketch and the beautiful DT work for added inspiration! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on #100!!!!!!! Love all your wonderful work and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the 100th love your sketches and so much inspiration by the team and all the participants. Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah! 100 sketches! I've been a long time follower, but never posted before. For something as momentous as the 100th sketch I decided to post. Thank you for all the great card ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 100 sketches..awesome milestone. Here's to another 100! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! 100 sketches. That is amazing....congratulations! And I love your card, Arielle. Very clever how the twine rests in the notches of the postage stamp die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on 100 sketches!! Definitely cause for celebration!! I'm so thrilled to play along for the first time!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your 100th sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great sketch, Arielle!!
    Happy 100!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats on your 100th sketch, and of course it's AWESOME!!! :)

    ReplyDelete