Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, October 20, 2012

retrosketches #34...


Whew! I'm here, late, but here! The kids have had strep this week and now I'm feeling under the weather, so I'm moving pretty slow! You know I'm sick if I don't have 'my' card finished yet! (but I'll get it up a little later! as well as the winners' posts! I PROMISE!) Thanks so much to everyone playing along - you gals are so awesome!

Today's sketch is based on this amazing card by Laurie! You can do so many things with sketch - it's going to be a blast seeing everyone's interpretations!

Here's Laurie's re-take...


And from our DT...





So.... ready to play?!?

Things to remember:

  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, October 26th, 2012.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Can't wait to see your takes on this fun  sketch!

11 comments:

  1. What time zone are you in? Could you please post that with your deadline? THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do you announce winners?? I'm new to this but I noticed you haven't announced #31 yet? Oh and beautiful cards ladies and I love this sketch - just in time for me to creat a birthday card so I'm going to design it around this sketch - thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch and the DT cards are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful DT cards ladies......Loved this sketch! Hope the Linkie thing is working I've added mine and don't see it as yet will check back later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab sketch enjoyed playing along! Love the DT samples too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sketch glad to be part of the challenge this week Hugs Densie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much fun, great sketch!
    Thanks,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Sketch ladies! All of your samples are BEAUTIFUL! Hugs, ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for a great sketch ladies, had a great time using it. Love all your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful sketch, but my card is unfortunately not as nice :-/

    ReplyDelete