Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, May 5, 2012

retrosketches #10...


Good morning!!! It's SATURDAY - WOOHOO!!! I am so ready for a new sketch, are you? We were so inspired by you all last week, thank you so much for playing! We can't wait to see your take on this week's sketch!

Our sketch today is by Laurie, based on this super awesome card! You can do SO many things with this sketch!

Here's Laurie's re-do and the rest of the DT's takes on this versatile sketch...





Things to remember:

  • The linky closes at 11:59pm on Thursday, May 10th, 2012.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!! Don't hesitate to push the envelope a little!

Happy crafting!


 

14 comments:

  1. Awesome creations ladies!!!!This sketch rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I just got around to using last week's sketch, and there's already another one! I'm definitely going to use this sketch! It's so versatile. I tried to look at Laurie's "super awesome card" but it said that blog page wasn't available. Boo. Well, knowing Laurie's work, I'm certain it was truly super awesome. Ok, off to use this fun new sketch! Thanks for the inspiration and awesome DT samples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sketch and sweet little samples. Thanks girls for doing these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have I told you I love your sketches?? If not, I DO. And your inspiration cards are always so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been really enjoying your sketches...thanks for the fabulous inspiration ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sketch was so much fun - I loved all the DT samples too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a great sketch, really loved using it and think it will be one I use over and over! Love the samples the DT made too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed this sketch and all the DT samples as well as the gallery. I wish I had time to go to each blog and leave some love. I'm afraid it'll have to be a group hug. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! This is the first time that I am trying your blog! I am fairly "sketch challenged" and really like the simple nature of the sketches that you have been providing. I love this particular sketch and already have several more cards in mind for it ;-D Your design team's "inspiration" cards are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So last minute... Beautiful cards from all the DTs... and I truly love sketch... HATE to miss... so I'm linked mine... Thanks for the chance... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful sketch! I really enjoyed working with it! Fabulous DT inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for another fabulous sketch! LOVE the DT creations--fabulous CAS designs, ladies!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun Sketch - I got to it too late though =(
    http://sallyswindowofscraps.blogspot.com/2012/05/congratulations.html

    ReplyDelete