Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, March 10, 2012

retrosketches #2...


Good morning and welcome to the 2nd retrosketches challenge! Thank you all so much for playing with us last week - the entries and response were AMAZING! We were so thrilled to see all of your beautiful work!

This week, the lovely and talented Kasia has provided our sketch, based on this beautiful card. (Be sure to check out her cool tutorial, too!) What I really love about it is how open to interpretation it is ~ the possibilities are endless!






Things to remember:

  • The linky closes at 11:59pm on Thursday, March 15th, 2012.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

We would love for you play along with us this week!
 

16 comments:

  1. Cute! Can't wait to play! All the samples are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous cards and fab sketch ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have been waiting for Sketch # 2 - now it's a choice - mow the lawns or create a card. I think I know what will win! Fab inspiration ladies. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sitting outside while my Boxers (especially the puppy) expend some energy - cN't wait to get crafting - love all the DT cards!! Blessings to all this beautif Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch and great DT cards. This sketch, along with a little stash sorting, inspired me to make 3 cards this week. I'm totally loving this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks girls for a fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely inspiration and a great versatile sketch. Happy to have discovered your challenge blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for a fun sketch! I look forward to more great sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. as soon as i saw the sketch i saw a big candle, then my mind couldn't go anywhere else ; ) lovely samples as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoo hoo managed to join in this week :0)
    Love this sketch and the DT cards....brilliant
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome challenge & inspiration pieces ladies. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm having a hard time getting my act together. Last week and this week I couldn't post until Friday! LOL... Sorry I missed another week, but I'm sharing what I did this week anyway!
    http://katieskiff.typepad.com/justme/2012/03/hey-there.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your new blog! I made a card, but missed the deadline....I was so bummed! Hopefully won't miss the next one!
    Lovely work ladies!
    http://scrapperatheart.wordpress.com/2012/03/16/hello/

    ReplyDelete
  15. So bummed I missed the cut off! I forgot to upload my card~ darn it!!

    ReplyDelete